You want a career change. Here's a program that fits your busy schedule!
Gain the in-demand analytical skills sought by employers in nearly every industry with our Business Analytics AS Evening Degree Program, designed to help you plan your career change around the life you live.
Discover how this format can fit into your life:
- Program offered both on campus and online.
- Learn as part of a cohort, or group of students with shared interests and goals, as you progress through your educational experience together.
- Focus on one course at a time in five-week intervals.
- Attend class one night a week with a convenient fixed schedule of Wednesday evening classes throughout the program. See program calendars here.
- Hassle-free registration and support services are part of the cohort.
- Financial aid is available to qualified individuals.
How to Apply
Ready to Apply?Start the application process now!
- New students: Apply to MVCC by completing the online application and supply your official high school transcripts (or GED/TASC), as well as official transcripts from any other higher education institution you have attended, if applicable.
- Students who previously attended MVCC: If you are interested in the Business Analytics Evening Degree Program and have previously attended MVCC, contact Admissions Specialist Marie Veschusio at 315-792-5353 or email@example.com.