Joint Service Transcript (JST)

Those service members and Veterans from the Army, Coast Guard, Marine Cops and Navy can get college credit for training completed during your time in service. Follow the instructions below to request a copy of your JST for review. **Air Force service members and Veterans please follow instructions under CCAF"

  1. Go to
  2. Register for an account if you have not already done so
  3. Click on the "Transcripts" tab at the top of the page, then click the "Official Transcript Request" tab
  4. Type in "Mohawk Valley Community College" and click "search" or hit the enter key
  5. Verify delivery method (Ensure you use Online Delivery)
  6. Acknowledge Consent Statement by reading the consent statement and clicking "Yes"
  7. Print out your confirmation page for your records

The request will take 24 hours to process. Once it is on file here at MVCC, Registrar and the Appropriate Dean(s) will make a determination on transfer credit.


Community College of the Air Force Transcript (CCAF)

Air Force Service Members and Veterans will need to use the CCAF portal to request a transcript for review of transfer credit. Go to and follow the instructions on the page to request your transcript.


PE Waiver

Physical Education waivers of up to 2 credits are available to service members and Veterans. Please provide a copy of your DD214 Member 4 or Service 2 copy to the Veterans Education Services Office.