You already know that MVCC is a great place to start your college career with our rigorous academics and our seamless transfer opportunities to many four-year institutions.
What you may not realize is that even if you transfer out of MVCC before obtaining your associate degree, you may still be able to earn it based on your academics at your new school!
Fill out a Reverse Transfer Form to check your eligibility!
Top Five Reasons to Graduate from MVCC (even if you have already transferred):
- Graduates with an associate degree can earn more than those with a bachelor’s degree in some fields, at least right out of school.
- Improve your odds of success!
- Studies have shown that students who earn their associate degree are more likely to earn a bachelor’s degree within three years than students without an associate degree.
- Employers value candidates with an associate degree!
- According to a Lumina Foundation report based on focus groups with employers and educational leaders, associate degree holders demonstrate a commitment to establishing and achieving goals and display a strong work ethic.
- Be a role model!
- By graduating from college, you show the community, your family, and your friends that hard work and perseverance do pay off. Become someone’s inspiration!
- Simply put: You’ve earned it – and now it’s your time to shine.