You want a career change. Here's a program that fits your busy schedule!
Start on your path to learning the skills that employers value today. Our Business Administration AAS Evening Degree Program is designed to help you plan your career change around the life you live.
Discover how this format can fit into your life:
- Program offered both on campus and online.
- Learn as part of a cohort, or group of students with shared interests and goals, as you progress through your educational experience together.
- Focus on one course at a time in five-week intervals.
- Attend class one night a week.
- Convenient fixed schedule of Wednesday evening classes throughout the program.
- Hassle-free registration and support services are part of the cohort. Financial aid is available to qualified individuals.
Change your career today
Ready to Apply?Start the application process now!
MVCC’s Business Administration Evening Degree Program will give you the tools to begin to pursue a rewarding career in one of the following areas:
- Administrative Assistant
- Business Management
- Financial Services Management
- Media Marketing and Management
Flex your way to success
This degree program format is intentionally flexible: Classes are held on campus and online. See program calendars here.
MVCC’s Business Administration Evening Degree Program is an affordable path to making your career change. Most of our students qualify for grants and financial aid.
How to apply
- New students: Apply to MVCC by completing the online application and supply your official high school transcripts (or GED/TASC), as well as official transcripts from any other higher education institution you have attended, if applicable.
- Students who previously attended MVCC: If you are interested in the Business Administration Evening Degree Program and have previously attended MVCC, contact Admissions Specialist Marie Veschusio at 315-792-5353 or firstname.lastname@example.org.