Alumni College Center 224
Mohawk Valley is committed to a culture of shared governance. Student Congress is a vital component of the College governance structure.
Student Congress has several purposes:
- Oversees the expenditure of the Student Activity Fee
- Acts as a liaison with the College for arranging for students representation on many College committees
- Provides programs that benefit all students.
How to join?
- Any student who pays the mandatory student activity fee may become a member of Student Congress or may address the members of Congress on matters that are of concern to the student body.
- To be voting members of the Congress, students must complete a leadership training session administered by Student Activities, and maintain a 2.0 cumulative average.