Utica Campus – Payne Hall 2nd Floor
Rome Campus – Plumley Complex 101
The Libraries operate year-round. Current hours are updated on the Libraries website.
The MVCC Libraries are a vital part of the campus community: we meet student research needs, provide instruction, and offer resources for leisure and lifelong learning.
Librarians are available during open hours to assist students in locating and using all library resources. Ask questions via:
Resources for classwork and the research process are available at the Libraries and through the Libraries website, including:
- Textbooks and other materials on course reserve
- Study rooms equipped with Zoom-ready computers and whiteboards
- Subject-specific research guides
- Printed and electronic materials (including books, articles, audiobooks, DVDs)
- Ability to request books & articles from other libraries
- Access to student library account to request materials and renew materials currently checked out.
- Citation guides for help with citing your sources in APA, MLA, and Chicago styles.
Technology available at the Libraries includes:
- Wi-Fi access
- Computers with internet access and Microsoft Office Suite
- Printers (black and white)
- Copy machine
- Fax machine (Utica campus only)