Convert PDFs, JPEGs and other files into an e-book, text file, audio or braille. You can combine more than one .JPG into a single file.
FACULTY and STAFF
- Check with the students regarding what type of format is preferred.
- SensusAccess does not produce a braille printed copy. Please stay away from the braille version on Sensus Access. If a braille printed copy is requested, please contact the office of Accessibility(Preferably 24 to 48 hours prior to class). Any items that require Braille printed copies need to be sent directly to the Office of Accessibility.
Conditions of use
You can make an accessible copy if you own the copyright (eg, it's your own work), have permission from the copyright holder, if the copyright has expired, or if it's for someone with a print disability*. If so you need to agree that:
- the copy won't be shared with others;
- you can't find a commercially available version in an appropriate format;
- you abide by the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act, 1988, Section 31A (Disabled persons: copies of works for personal use);
- you abide by the Data Protection Act when storing or sharing converted files that contain personal data;
- You must have a MVCC student/faculty email account in order to run this tool.
*Any questions about if someone qualifies for a print disability, please contact the Office of Accessibility at 315-792-5644