You've graduated, so what's next? Join MVCC's Alumni Association! Joining MVCC's Alumni Association is FREE and membership has its benefits! Just complete the online form once a year to get your new membership card in the mail. Your MVCC Alumni membership card unlocks a series of benefits, including:
- Discounted tickets to MVCC's Cultural Series events. Pay the employee price for up to 5 tickets!
- MVCC Wellness Pass, $100 per year or $40 per semester. This pass entitles members to use the Fitness Center (Prerequisite PE 154), indoor running track, pool, and racquetball courts. Additional details
- Invitations to special MVCC events, such as the annual Alumni Utica Comets game that is held on the stage at the Adirondack Bank Center. (Only 49 spots available!)
- Discounted tickets to Buffalo Bills games during football season!
- $20 of prepaid account funds with a new membership at Retro Fitness in Yorkville. This bonus can be used towards personal training, smoothies, bars, cooler drinks, and apparel.
- Assistance from MVCC's Career Services Office, such as resume and cover letter writing, job searching, networking and interview skill training, and so much more!
If you have any questions about MVCC's Alumni Association membership or benefits, please email: email@example.com.