The purpose of the committee is to review requests for promotions of Non-Teaching Professionals and make recommendations to the appropriate administrators.
- Patti Antanavige, Level III or Level IV, Chair
- Kevin Siembab, Level III or Level IV
- Kathy Kotary, Level III or Level IV
- Sandy Cummings, Level III or Level IV
- Liz Doherty, Level III or Level IV
- Reviews promotion packets from non-teaching professionals
- Discusses non-teaching professional packets with Committee for selection
- Recommends non-teaching professionals for promotion
- Communicates all decisions to appropriate administrators and Human Resources
- Make decisions
- Discuss personnel issues
- Discuss contractual issues
- Keep the College mission front and center.
- Apply criteria for recommendations for promotion fairly.
- The recommendation for promotion will benefit the College.