The purpose of the committee is to review requests for promotions of Non-Teaching Professionals and make recommendations to the appropriate administrators.
- Patti Antanavige, Level III of Level IV, Elected, 2019
- Theresa Paladino, Level III of Level IV, Elected, 2018
- Deborah Otis, Level III of Level IV, Elected, 2019
- Kate Barefoot, Level III of Level IV, Elected, 2020
- Jim Myers, Level III of Level IV, Elected, 2020
- Reviews promotion packets from non-teaching professionals
- Discusses non-teaching professional packets with Committee for selection
- Recommends non-teaching professionals for promotion
- Communicates all decisions to appropriate administrators and Human Resources
- Make decisions
- Discuss personnel issues
- Discuss contractual issues
- Keep the College mission front and center.
- Apply criteria for recommendations for promotion fairly.
- The recommendation for promotion will benefit the College.