The purpose of the College-Wide Curriculum Committee is to rigorously review those changes in curriculum proposed to the Committee and to evaluate their impact on students, curriculum, and the College as a whole and make recommendations to the appropriate parties.
- Aaron Fried, CWCC Chair, Chair
- Jim Maio, Dean, Student Support or designee, Non-voting member
- Jennifer DeWeerth, Dean, Student Enrollment or designee, Non-voting member
- Rosemary Spetka, Registrar or designee, Non-voting member
- Carolyn DeJohn, Executive Director of CCED or designee, Non-voting member
- Stephen Frisbee, Director of College Libraries or designee
- Belinda Alvarado, Faculty - BELA (School of Humanities)
- Shannon Crocker, Faculty - SSHS (School of STEM transfer)
- Brandon Walcutt, Faculty - HOBS
- Erica Brindisi, Faculty - STEM Transfer
- Jim Lynch, VPLAA Representative, Non-voting member
- Christine VanNamee, Academic Dean, Non-voting member
- Review all curriculum proposals and make recommendations directly to the VPLAA
- Review and refine curriculum approval procedures
- Develop communication systems regarding curriculum changes throughout the College
- Recommend professional development opportunities regarding curriculum to the Employee Enrichment Council as needed
- Make periodic updates and recommendations to the College Senate regarding committee actions
- Submit annual written report to College Senate
- Submit reports
- Make final determinations
- Discuss contractual issues
- Keep the College mission, with an emphasis on the student experience, front and center.
- Help the College be responsive to changing community needs.
- Consider the student experience and the relationship between curriculum structure, academic advising, and student success.
- All members serve as liaisons to faculty in support of the curriculum development process.
Updated Aug. 18, 2017