The purpose of the College-Wide Curriculum Committee is to rigorously review those changes in curriculum proposed to the Committee and to evaluate their impact on students, curriculum, and the College as a whole and make recommendations to the appropriate parties.
- Stephen Frisbee, Director of College Libraries, Standing
- Sarah Lamb, Director of CCED Designee, Standing
- Jennifer DeWeerth, Associate Dean for Student Enrollment and Retention Services, Standing
- Gail Warchol, Director of Academic Systems, Standing
- Rosemary Spetka, Registrar, Standing
- Tim Thomas, Associate Dean Representative, Standing
- Shannon Crocker, SSHS Representative, Elected, 2020
- Michael Faitell, BELA Representative, Elected, 2020
- Tom Mihevc, BELA Appointment, School Appointment, 2018
- Aaron Fried, SSHS Appointment, School Appointment, 2018
- Belinda Alvarado, VPLAA Appointment, 2017
- Erica Brindisi, VPLAA Appointment, 2019
- Amanda Miller, Faculty At-Large, Elected, 2019
- Review all curriculum proposals and make recommendations directly to the VPLAA
- Review and refine curriculum approval procedures
- Develop communication systems regarding curriculum changes throughout the College
- Recommend professional development opportunities regarding curriculum to the Employee Enrichment Council as needed
- Make periodic updates and recommendations to the College Senate regarding committee actions
- Submit annual written report to College Senate
- Submit reports
- Make final determinations
- Discuss contractual issues
- Keep the College mission, with an emphasis on the student experience, front and center.
- Help the College be responsive to changing community needs.
- Consider the student experience and the relationship between curriculum structure, academic advising, and student success.
- All members serve as liaisons to faculty in support of the curriculum development process.
Updated Aug. 18, 2017