The purpose of the Facilities Committee is to make recommendations that enhance the physical environment and serve as the primary source for faculty and staff input in considering College facilities needs.
- Brian Alguire, Faculty, Joint Appointment, 2016
- Tamara Mariotti, Coordinator of Accessibility Resources, Standing
- Mike McHarris, Director of Facilities, Standing
- Thomas Squires, Vice President for Administrative Services, Standing
- Kathy Kotary, Rome Campus, Elected, 2018
- Don Kelly, Faculty, Elected, 2019
- Kelly McNamara, Non-teaching Professional, Elected, 2019
- Lisa Bullet, Classified Staff, Elected, 2019
- Debbie Otis, Non-teaching Professional, Elected, 2019
- Alex Piejko, Faculty, Elected, 2018
- Communicate with Cabinet representatives to identify and review facility improvement projects
- Serve as the primary faculty/staff group at the College review and provide input on the implementation of the College’s Master Plan
- Provide input and recommendations to College administration regarding the development and implementation of standards associated with the College Master Plan (e.g., classroom furniture)
- In addition to an annual written report, make periodic updates and recommendations to the College Senate
- Make decisions
- Determine policy
- Discuss contractual issues
- Keep the College mission, with an emphasis on the student experience, front and center.
- Consider the student experience and perspective first in all activities.
- Seek to understand and recognize there are multiple perspectives to each issue.
- Maintain awareness of and adhere to ADA requirements.