The purpose of the Academic Appeals Committee is to review student academic appeals at the College by reviewing data for reinstatement to academic programs and make recommendations on those appeals.
- Frank Noti, At-Large Faculty, Chair
- Kristen Raab, At-Large Faculty
- Scott Jackson, Faculty
- Katey Cordary, Faculty
- Fumin Pan, Faculty
- Review appeals for reinstatement to the College
- Make recommendations regarding appeal
- Make final decisions regarding appeal
- Keep the College mission front and center.
- Be open minded and fair to all.
- Think about what is best for students.
- Think about what is best for institution.
- Seek to understand and recognize there are multiple perspectives to each issue.