The purpose of the Academic Appeals Committee is to review student academic appeals at the College by reviewing data for reinstatement to academic programs and make recommendations on those appeals.
- Matt St. Croix, Faculty, Joint Appointment, 2020
- Art Friedberg, Faculty, Elected, 2018
- David Nackley, Faculty, Elected, 2019
- Melissa Barlett, Faculty, Joint Appointment, 2020
- Review appeals for reinstatement to the College
- Make recommendations regarding appeal
- Make final decisions regarding appeal
- Keep the College mission front and center.
- Be open minded and fair to all.
- Think about what is best for students.
- Think about what is best for institution.
- Seek to understand and recognize there are multiple perspectives to each issue.