The purpose of the Promotions Review Committee for Faculty is to review all requests for promotion by faculty forwarded to the Committee by the Vice President for Learning and Academic Affairs and to make recommendations for promotion at the College.
- Alison Doughtie, Rank of Professor
- Kyle Lince, Rank of Professor
- Brian Judycki, Rank of Professor
- Louise Charbonneau, Rank of Professor
- Christi Harrington, Rank of Professor
- Elin Cormican, Rank of Professor, Chair
- Jerome Lalonde, Rank of Professor
- Review and discuss promotion packets
- Recommend candidates for promotion
- Record recommendations on Promotion Packet Form
- Report of a general nature to the College Senate at least once a year and provide feedback and suggestions, as needed, on the promotion process
- Make final decisions
- Discuss contractual issues
- Keep the College mission front and center.
- Be creative and think big.
- Think about what’s best for students.
- Seek to understand and recognize there are multiple perspectives to each issue.