The School of Public and Human Services offers students high-quality instruction in education and public and human service, providing personal enrichment opportunities, varied career pathways, strong community partnerships, and transfer opportunities.
For information about General Education as a component of our degree programs, please visit General Education on our college catalog website.
Liberal Arts and Sciences: Adolescence Education AS
Liberal Arts and Sciences: Childhood Education AS
Public & Human Services Microcredentials
Micro-credentials are are groups of three to five courses that can be taken as a standalone program or can be stacked to earn a degree or certificate. We offer a microcredential in Financial Crime Investigation.
Non-College Credit Course Options
- CPR/AED for Lifeguard/Professional Rescuer
- NYS Security Guard Training
- Dignity for All Students
- Child Abuse Recognition and Reporting
- SAVE School Violence Prevention
- First Aid/CPR for Childcare Providers
- Online Certificate in Online Teaching
- Online Certificate in Learning Styles
Public & Human Services
Contact School of Public and Human Services
Sheila Flihan, Dean