Standard refunds for tuition and fees are processed by the Business Office according to the College Refund Policy.

Under extraordinary circumstances, when a student is forced to withdraw from one or more classes for reasons beyond his or her control, a tuition appeal may be necessary. Appeals must be made within one year of the date of the tuition charge. It is recommended that a student complete a formal withdrawal from the College in the Advisement Office before filing an appeal for a tuition refund. Please note that tuition appeals are distinct from Financial Aid Appeals and Academic Appeals, and, if granted, will not include the refunding of other charges, such as fees, bookstore and residence hall charges.

Tuition Appeals are judged by committee and processed through the Office of Records and Registration. Please submit Tuition Appeals online through the Registration Menu in MyMV or turn in a Tuition Appeal Form to the Office of Records and Registration. The form is available on paper and can be accessed through a link on the home page of the Office of Records and Registration.