Yes! Of course, there are some advantages to staying and getting an associate degree before transferring. Even if you decide to transfer without earning your associate degree from MVCC first, you may be able to still earn your associate degree through reverse transfer.

Reverse transfer is a process that allows you to earn your associate degree while you work on completing your bachelor's degree after transferring from MVCC. You will want to work closely with your Student Support Advisor, who will help you determine what courses you'll need to take to complete the requirement of your degree at MVCC. It's important to note that you'll still need to meet all graduation requirement. For more information about reverse transfer, visit

The easiest way to have your transcript sent to another institution is to fill out the Transcript Request Form, which can be found on your MyMV account. To access this, go to your Academic Records menu and click "Request Official Transcript." This will take you to our online form that you can fill out and submit. Your first transcript from MVCC is free; additional transcripts cost $10. If you have questions about ordering your transcript, go to  

We are here to help you explore transfer options! Make an appointment with your Student Support Advisor today by visiting

Yes, we post all events (college visits, Advisor-in-Residence visits, Instant Admit days, college trips, etc.) here: