Corporate & Community
Do you want to retrain for a new career, jump into fitness, or learn to make the most of your leisure time?
Do you want a career camp for your kids, or swim lessons or test prep help?
Or are you a manager who is looking to make good workers great? Do you need professional trainers to help your business? Would your employees benefit from taking first-rate college courses?
For all this and more, check out MVCC's Center for Corporate and Community Education today!
- MVCC awarded $5,000 from Berkshire Bank to support Young Entrepreneurs Academy
- MVCC to offer free Certified Production Technician training for long-term unemployed individuals
- MVCC to offer free GenCyber Camps for high school students, teachers
- MVCC’s YEA! Class of 2017 to graduate on May 24
- New continuing education insurance classes available at MVCC
Learn more about these opportunities and more at The Center for Corporate and Community Education.
MVCC's Center for Career, Transfer, and Job Placement Services gives you a head start on finding the career of your dreams or planning for transfer to a four-year degree program.