If you have a hectic schedule but are looking to gain some new skills, online learning just might be the perfect fit for you! Online learning is a great option; it offers endless opportunities and can fit into anyone’s busy schedule!
Topics range from paralegal studies to project management and everything in between. Become an insurance professional or improve your computer skills. There are even classes in personal enrichment, such as digital photography and personal finance. There is a world of possibilities you can access right from the comfort of your home computer!
- Online Real Estate Offerings in partnership with The CE Shop.
- Exam F/X Insurance Training Online
(Use code "firstname.lastname@example.org" in the "manager's email address" field to receive discount!)
- Workshops Express: Child Abuse Reporting and SAVE School Violence Prevention, self-paced.
- Ed2Go: hundreds of non-credit, short-term training options. Classes start monthly.
- Ed2Go Career Training Programs: certificate programs for professionals in a wide variety of fields, self-paced.
- Career Step: online healthcare certificates, self-paced.
- The Center for Legal Studies: online certificates in paralegal, legal secretary, and more. Classes have set dates.
- MindEdge: project management and other professional certificates, self-paced.
- UGotClass: online certificates in social media, data analytics, coding, and more. Classes have set dates.