Free Fitness Week
During the Center for Corporate and Community Education's annual Free Fitness Week, all classes are free and open to the public, offering participants the opportunity to sample many of the health and wellness classes offered by MVCC. Classes are offered online OR in person. (In-person classes will not be offered via Zoom.)
- When: Jan. 9-12, 2023
- Where: Utica Campus or Zoom (links are below)
- Registration: No registration is required.
- Questions? Contact CCED by calling 315-792-5300.
Health and Wellness Classes
Monday, Jan. 9
- Pilates with Kathy: 5:30; Jorgensen Center room 202
Tuesday, Jan. 10
- Tai Chi: 5:30p.m.; Jorgensen Center room 202
Wednesday, Jan. 11
- Pound: 5:30; Jorgensen Center room 202
Thursday, Jan. 12
- Strengthen, Sculpt, and Tone: 5:30 p.m.; Zoom Online