If you are seeking academic excellence, you're in the right place! With more than 90 degree and certificate programs, MVCC Learning and Academic Affairs connects you with educational and career pathways that will guide you to your goals.
You are welcome here!
We are eager to support your courage and your interest in new opportunities and new adventures. Here you can build a brighter future for you, your community, and our world.
Learning and Academic Affairs is dedicated to a dynamic and student-centered learning environment distinguished by excellence, collaboration, and creativity.
Your Academic Department is your home base.
MVCC organizes its degrees and certificates into Academic Departments. The Departments give students the advising and support they need to succeed, and offer opportunities to broaden scholarly and professional horizons. Familiarize yourself with the Academic Department that houses your degree or certificate program of choice — it's your home base for all things academic. On the Academic Departments' web pages you'll find faculty contact information and office hours; lists of degree and program offerings; and advising information.
- Art ARTD
- Athletics, Physical Education & Recreation APER
- Business, Cybersecurity & Computer Sciences BCCS
- Education & Language Studies EDLS
- Health Professions HLTP
- Humanities HUEN
- Mathematics & Natural Sciences MNSC
- Physical Sciences, Engineering & Applied Technologies PSAT
- Social Sciences & Public Services SSPS
- Office of Academic Development & Innovation
- Institute for Emergency Preparedness & Public ServiceInstitute