The EOP office at MVCC is dedicated to helping students become active participants in their own academic success so that they can maximize the benefit of our services. Academic success is defined by measurable outcomes and effort that lead to retention and eventual progress toward graduation.
As an EOP student at MVCC, you are expected to:
- Be brave and accept new challenges!
- Demonstrate maximum effort in the completion of all assigned academic work.
- Maintain a minimal cumulative 2.5 grade point average.
- Regularly attend scheduled “ALL EOP” events (usually two a semester).
- Attend all scheduled EOP counselor advisor meetings.
- Log at least 20 hours of tutoring services, and visit instructors/professors and tutors during scheduled office hours each semester.