EOP Financial Documentation
EOP applicants are required to provide the Financial Aid Office with documentation of family income to verify economic eligibility for admission to the program. We must receive proof of all income, including non-taxable income. All income documents must state the total received for the year.
EOP Financial Checklist
- A copy of your and/or your parents' signed copy of the 2020 federal tax return form if you worked last year and filed income taxes; OR
- Form 4506T, as verification, if you did not file taxes or have filed no income; OR
- A completed EOP Financial Information Form and documentation indicating the social security benefits you received if you received public assistance or social security benefits; AND
- Your parent’s income documentation if you are younger than 24 and do not have dependents of your own.
- Certification of Foster Care Placement, if applicable.
- A completed 2022-2023 FAFSA.
Make sure you have applied for TAP, the New York State Tuition Assistance Program that helps eligible New York residents pay tuition at approved schools in New York State.