Group Visits to MVCC
Our group tours are designed for student groups of five or more.
The MVCC Admissions Office provides information sessions and campus tours for groups with students in high school. Please fill out our Group Visit Request.
Groups looking to bring elementary and middle school students to campus will partner with the Office of Student Engagement to schedule a campus visit.
Traditional Group Visits
- Visit times are available Monday through Friday (with some exceptions, including holidays, school breaks, and on dates of large campus events).
- Visits can include an information session (45 minutes), walking campus tour (30 minutes) and residence hall tour (30 minutes).
- All visiting schools and organizations must provide one chaperone per every 10 students.
- Maximum group size: 100 students (please contact our office if you have a larger number).
- Minimum grade level: 9th grade.
- Dining options may be available. After submitting your request for a visit, a representative will be in touch to assist in making these arrangements, if applicable.
Please Note: MVCC faces a significant demand for group visits each year, and therefore we are unable to accommodate all requests. Requests from all groups are welcome. MVCC is unable to provide transportation or housing for groups that visit campus.
Reserving A Date and Time
Please complete the appropriate form at least two weeks prior to your visit to campus. Due to high demand we may not be able to accommodate your requested date. Our group visit coordinator will follow up with you within 48 hours of your request.