Costs for international students
Estimated International Student Expenses in U.S. Dollars for one academic year (nine months):
- Tuition: $6,892
- Room and Board: $9,970
- Fees: $896
- Mandatory International Health Insurance: $1,577
- Books, Supplies and Personal Expenses: $2,000
- Total: $21,335
Click here for information about payment methods.
- Tuition and fees are subject to change without prior notice by decision of the MVCC Board of Trustees.
- The Room and Board cost is based off of a Compact Room in North and South Halls, and the Gold Meal Plan.
- Expenses for living off-campus may vary based on lifestyle choices and spending habits of the individual student.
- There is no on-campus family housing at MVCC. Students accompanied by a spouse (husband/wife) and/or children must show additional funding.
- Summer on-campus housing is not included in this estimate but may be available on a limited basis for a fee. There is no campus meal plan offered in the summer.
- During holiday breaks when the college is closed (i.e.: Thanksgiving, winter, spring), on-campus housing may be available on a limited basis for a minor fee.
- Students can request a Room and Board sponsor form if someone will be sponsoring all costs associated with housing and meals during the duration of the student’s studies.