Costs for international students
Estimated International Student Expenses in U.S. Dollars for one academic year (nine months):
- Tuition: $7,305
- Housing and Food: $11,610
- Fees: $906
- International Health Insurance: $2,400
- Estimated Book Expenses: $500
- Total: $22,721
Click here for information about payment methods.
- Tuition and fees are subject to change without prior notice by decision of the MVCC Board of Trustees.
- Bills are charged per semester and an installment payment plan is available.
- The Housing and Food cost is based off of the Residence Life dormitory Double Room and the Gold Meal Plan.
- Expenses for living off-campus may vary based on lifestyle choices and spending habits of the individual student.
- There is no on-campus family housing at MVCC. Students accompanied by a spouse and/or children must show additional funding.
- Summer on-campus housing and summer insurance is not included in this estimate but may be available on a limited basis for a fee. There is no campus meal plan offered in the summer.
- During holiday breaks when the college is closed (i.e.: Thanksgiving, winter, spring), on-campus housing may be available on a limited basis for a minor fee.
- Students can request a Room and Board sponsor form if someone will be sponsoring all costs associated with housing and meals during the duration of the student’s studies.