Graduation Review Request

If you wish to be considered for graduation, you can can request a graduation review as early as the semester before you expect to graduate.

Use the Graduation Review Request Form link in Degree Works (found on MyMV), or bring this completed form to the Office of Records and Registration in Utica or Student Services Rome.