Mohawk Valley Community College offers a variety of Pre-Licensing and Continuing Education courses for licensed insurance agents, brokers, consultants, and public adjusters in New York. These courses are being held on the Utica and Rome Campuses of MVCC. See full descriptions in our MVCConnect course catalog.
- Insurance Pre-Licensing Part 1 (Personal Lines)
- Insurance Pre-Licensing Parts 1 and 2 (Property & Casualty)
Continuing Education Courses
- Insurance Regulations and New York State Licensees
- The ISO Homeowners Program
- The New York Auto Policy
- Insurance Exchange Analysis
- Preparing for the Worst: Disaster Insurance
- Creating & Executing a Culture of Customer Service
- Insurance Fraud: A 21st Century Analysis
- Patient Protection & Affordable Care Act
NOTES … PLEASE READ:
- All continuing education classes are approved for eight (8) CE New York credits.
- Please enroll at least ONE week before the class begins.
- Coffee and refreshments provided at every class.
BR = Property and Casualty Broker
C3 = Property and Casualty General Consultant
LAH = Life / Accident & Health Agent
LB = Life Broker
LC = Life Consultant
LSB = Life Settlement Broker
PA = Public Adjuster
PC = Property and Casualty Agent
MVCC reserves the right to cancel any course for lack of enrollment.