Summer employment for students
Many types of employers are seeking to hire college students for full-time, part-time, and internship opportunities in the summer. It is important to plan early for summer opportunities as most employers wish to complete their summer hiring early.
- Connect and engage with recruiters, view job postings and apply for the ones you want.
- Summer positions added every week.
- Set alerts to learn about job postings in your field or with your favorite employers.
- Local 200-hour internships ($12.50 per hour) in your chosen field.
- Interested students must complete and submit the internship application and their resume by June 1. Submissions will be accepted online and via mail. Contact Career Services at email@example.com if you need assistance with creating or revising your resume. We will be happy to help!
- Work for MVCC's College for Kids and Teens as a lifeguard.