Thank you for your interest in being a supervisor for student employees! Student employment can be a high-impact practice for student success that is a transformational learning experience for students. Additionally, work experience in college is often considered the number one factor in finding postgraduate employment.
The Mohawk Valley Community College Student Employment Program is intended to:
- Provide students with financial support for doing worthwhile work.
- Meet the needs of the College and other employers to perform day-to-day operations.
- Offer students valuable learning experiences to complement college and career goals.
- Help students develop good work habits and a positive attitude toward work.
- Prepare students for life beyond college.
Here are resources and links you might be looking for: