Are you planning on attending MVCC this Fall? Our Enrollment Assistance Days provide you with an opportunity to start or potentially finish the enrollment process in one day.
Enrollment Assistance Days will be:
- Thursday, July 25: 9 and 11 a.m. in Payne Hall (Utica Campus)
- Tuesday, July 30: 9 and 11 a.m. in Payne Hall (Utica Campus)
- Tuesday, Aug. 6: 9 and 11 a.m. in Payne Hall (Utica Campus)
- Thursday, Aug. 8: 9 and 11 a.m. in Payne Hall (Utica Campus)
What to expect:
Students attending the Enrollment Assistance Days will have the opportunity to start and potentially complete the following steps:
- Apply for admission
- Get accepted
- Take the Placement Test
- Meet with a student support advisor
- Register for classes
- Explore and secure payment options (FAFSA assistance, payment plans, etc.)
What to bring:
To help with the enrollment process, please make sure to bring a government-issued photo ID, 2017 tax information (if you are filing a FAFSA) and know your Social Security number (if applicable).
If applying on the day of this event, please bring your proof of high school graduation or equivalency (official sealed transcript preferred).
Transfer students: If you are seeking transfer credit, you should submit official transcripts to MVCC prior to the day you plan to attend or provide proof upon your visit. Transcripts must remain sealed to be considered official.
If you require any disability-related accommodations for this event please contact the Office of Accessibility Resources (OAR) at 315-792-5644 within five days of the event.