Emergency Blue Light Phones
Mohawk Valley Community College Utica Campus has twelve emergency blue light phones located across the campus. These portals are specifically designed to be seen easily in the dark, and that is why they are blue.
The emergency blue light phones allow for easy accessibility and fast communication and should be utilized for emergency situations such as a crime in progress or a medical emergency. The phones allow for the user to simply open the box and push a button to connect with the Department of Public Safety.
There are twelve (12) Blue Phones on the Utica Campus and four (4) Blue Phones on the Rome Campus.
Utica Campus emergency blue phone locations:
- The F1 Parking Lot, near Tilden Avenue
- South side of the Jorgensen Center, near the Track entrance
- Northwest side of the Jorgensen Center, near College Way and P2 Parking Lot
- South of Payne Hall, near College Way and Payne Circle
- West side of the Academic Building, near E Parking Lot (Administrator's Lot)
- South side of the Academic Building, near the main entrance on the inner campus
- Science and Technology Building along the A2 Parking Lot and Loop Road
- Alumni College Center south side, adjacent to Penfield Hall
- Bellamy Parking Lot south side
- Francis A. Wilcox Hall along the F1 Parking Lot
- Francis A. Wilcox Hall near the main entrance on the inner campus
- Bellamy Parking Lot North side
Rome Campus emergency blue phone locations:
- The R1 Parking Lot, facing Bell Road
- The R1 Parking Lot, near the Service Garage
- The intersection of Plumley Road and Festine Circle
- The R3 Parking Lot