The 2019 MVCC Math Corps Summer Camp Program will be held at MVCC Math Corps from July 8-August 1, 2019. To be eligible for this program, students must be:
- Currently in 6th, 7th, and 8th Grade
- Currently enrolled in a school in the greater Utica City School District
- Committed to the goal of excelling in mathematics and willing to work hard to achieve that goal
- Willing and able to exercise behavior appropriate to a university program
Tuition is FREE for all students thanks to funding from our generous donors.
High School Teaching Assistant
For high school students who are currently in 9th-11th grade only.
- Must have a good understanding and excel in Math, especially Algebra.
- Receive a 65 or better on the diagnostic exam (must schedule to take the test before the start of the selection date)
- Should be able to interact and communicate with middle school learners in an appropriate manner
- Follow the Math Corps rules and regulations