Graduation review request

Candidates who wish to be considered for graduation can request a graduation review as early as the semester before they expect to graduate. Your academic record will be reviewed to determine whether you have met all of the requirements for your degree or certificate and you will be invited to participate in the Commencement ceremony.

Request a review: Use the Graduation Review Request Form link in Degree Works (found on MyMV).

If you do not meet the requirements for graduation, you will be notified in writing by the Academic School offering the degree or certificate. In order to have your academic record re-evaluated, you must fill out a new Graduation Review Request once all requirements have been met. 

Please note: There is no fee to graduate or to request a review.