Permanent resident outside of Oneida County:

If you are a resident of any of the following counties, you can download their specific application here. Please check with the county treasurer for YOUR county's specific documentation requirements:

Oneida County permanent resident:

If you are a permanently domiciled legal resident of Oneida County in accordance with Education law 6305, you are not required to provide a Certificate of Residence. MVCC may request documentation before granting New York State and/or Oneida County residency.

Herkimer or Lewis County residents, part-time students only:

Complete and submit the Certificate of Residence portion of the Course Selection Form to the Business Office (Utica or Rome) prior to the payment deadline but no earlier than 60 days preceding the first day of classes.