Looking to return to the college after an absence?
You will need to complete the Return to MVCC form. Completing this form will allow MVCC to update your contact information, your specific area of study and more. Once complete, you will be contacted by a Student Support Advisor to discuss your goals and be re-introduced to MVCC. We are excited you have decided to return!
If you have previously taken classes at MVCC through Dual Credit or College Connection, please complete the Matriculated Application.
What you can expect:
The Holistic Student Support Office will call you to discuss your return and your next steps. These could include:
- Submitting your High School Transcripts or GED
- Submitting Health Records/Immunizations
- Submitting Official Transcripts from other Colleges/Universities attended
- Applying for Financial Aid
- Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA): www.studentaid.gov
- New York State Tuition Assistance Program (TAP): www.hesc.ny.gov/pay-for-college/apply-for-financial-aid/nys-tap/apply-for-tap.html
- Financial Aid Waiver