Spire Honor Society Scholarship
This scholarship will be awarded to current members of the Spire Honor Society who demonstrate leadership, persistence, and future promise.
- Duration: One semester
- Available to: Returning students
- Deadline: N/A
- Selection by: MVCC Spire Advisors
- Must be a current member of Spire Honor Society
- Must be 25 years of age or older
- Must have a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0
- Are within 12 months of graduation
- Involved in at least three campus or community activities
- Must demonstrate leadership, persistence, and future promise
- Most recent college transcript (request an “unofficial” transcript from Registrar’s Office)
Contact the Office of Institutional Advancement in Payne Hall Room 220 or download the MVCC Spire Scholarship Application online. Along with your completed application, make sure to include the following:
- A letter of recommendation from an MVCC faculty member or advisor
- An essay in which you answer the following questions:
- What motivated you to attend college for the first time or return to school as an adult learner?
- How will earning a college degree change your life?