Thank you for your participation in the iServe Mohawk Valley volunteer program!
To complete your registration with our volunteer program, you must complete a self-paced, online orientation in order to familiarize yourself with potential opportunities through iServe Mohawk Valley. This portal also is the location for all of our optional learning modules available for you at your leisure.
- Please log on to www.coursesites.com.
- Click on "Sign Up" and then “As Student” in the drop down box.
- "Create New Student Account" with the given instructions (Note that "Institution" is Mohawk Valley Community College).
- When a welcome message comes up please click "Find Instructor/Course."
- Click on "Volunteer Orientation" under iServe Mohawk Valley.
- Click on "Self-Enroll."
- Click on “I Have a CourseSites Account.”
- Log on with the username and password you just created.
- On the homepage, click on the left-hand side “Modules” link.
- Complete “MANDATORY-Online Program Orientation.”
- Complete orientation and then please make sure to fill out the Google Form at the end to confirm your completion and gain credit for your time.
- Take more optional online modules at your leisure!
After completion of this online orientation, you will be eligible to continue to your desired worksite and project.
We look forward to working with you!