Application coming soon!
More than ever, now is the time to make a difference in our community. Discover your passion and unlock your potential to lead as you develop your personal action plan. Make connections with numerous community leaders to expand your personal and professional networks. Amplify your voice and understand how to engage and advocate for productive solutions.
Why Neighborhoods Rising?
Over the course of 10 sessions, you will…
- Expand your understanding of the principles of grass roots leadership
- Recognize and develop strategies to expand social capital and personal network
- Cultivate your working relationships with civic, political, and social community leaders
- Identify funding strategies and resources to support their community impact initiative
- Create a personal action plan
Neighborhoods Rising is ideal for black and Latinx adults who want to make a positive difference in the community.
January-June (10 sessions)
Black and Latinx adults from the Utica Area