Reporting aggregate data to NYSED
The NYS Education Department will create a reporting mechanism for campuses to annually submit the following information:
- How many domestic violence, dating violence, stalking, and sexual assault incidents were reported to the Title IX Coordinator this year?
- From those incidents in paragraph (a), how many reporting individualswanted to use the student conduct process for adjudication?
- How many of these cases were actually processed through the student conduct process?
- How many of the respondents in these cases were found responsible?
- How many of the respondents in these cases in paragraph (c) were found not responsible?
- What sanctions were imposed for each instance where a respondentwas found responsible?
- How many cases closed before adjudication or before finding because the accused/respondent withdrew from the institution?
- How many cases closed before adjudication or before finding because the reporting individual withdrew the complaint?