College Photo IDs:

Upon completion of registration and payment, students may obtain an ID card. ID cards can be obtained in the Public Safety Office in Utica or the Student Services Office in Rome. 

Important information about your ID card:

  • ID cards are valid for three (3) years from original issue date.
  • ID  cards are required for the use of some facilities, admission to events, photo identification, financial purposes, computer labs, etc.
  • Used in the Bookstore, the ID card allows students to access their available financial aid and allows the Bookstore to waive the sales tax on textbooks.
  • I.D. cards must be shown and/or relinquished upon the request of any college official or authorized representative of the College.
  • There is a replacement fee for lost or physically damaged cards.

Replacement Costs:

Replacement IDs cost $5.00
Replacement Residence Hall IDs cost $10.00

Report to Public Safety and see if it was turned into Lost and Found. If it is still missing you will need to apply for a new ID card.


Your student I.D. card is also a proximity card used to enter the main entrances of your complex and the Game Room. 

Contact your R.A. on Duty at ext. 5310. Any resident student who loses their card outside of normal business hours for the Public Safety Office will be given a temporary card upon request from Residence Life.

A temporary card will work only the front doors; it is not a temporary meal card. This temporary card will remain operable for a maximum of three (3) days.