Mohawk Valley Community College will host a Virtual Fall Open House from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. Friday, Nov. 20, giving prospective students an opportunity to learn how MVCC can help them achieve their educational and career goals — all from the comfort and safety of home.
Open House be held online in a format that allows visitors to drop in to sessions any time between 11 a.m. and 2 p.m. The virtual event will include many features of traditional Open House, including:
- An Admissions presentation focusing on the application process, the variety of academic offerings for degrees and certificates, and general college overview.
- Financial Aid webinars with Q&A sessions.
- An Educational Opportunity Program (EOP) information session followed by Q&A.
- A Residence Life presentation showcasing MVCC’s on-campus living options.
- Academic School breakout sessions for prospective students to meet and talk with faculty in their chosen areas of study.
- A Student Life Session featuring student activities, clubs and organizations, campus life, and more.
To reserve your spot, visit www.mvcc.edu/openhouse.
MVCC is accepting students for the upcoming spring semester, which begins on Jan. 20, as well as for next fall. To apply, visit www.mvcc.edu/apply.