The 2020 Census will be available for completion online on March 12. Postcards will be mailed to homes throughout March informing residents that the online form is available. Home visits by Census Takers for non-respondents will begin in May to help residents complete the form.
Census Completion Sessions
MVCC is providing space for the community to complete their 2020 Census online.
Aside from these sessions, a laptop will be set aside in the Utica Campus Library for community members to drop in and complete their Census questionnaire.
MVCC's Utica Campus (1101 Sherman Drive, Utica, N.Y. 13501)
- March 19, 2020: 9 a.m.-noon, Wilcox Hall room 128/148
- April 1, 2020: 1-4 p.m., Wilcox Hall room 128/148
MVCC's Rome Campus (1101 Floyd Ave., Rome, N.Y. 13440)
- March 26: 11 a.m.-3 p.m., Plumley Complex room 103
MVCC's Education Outreach Center (524 Elizabeth St., Utica, N.Y. 13501)
- March 19, 2020: 1-4 p.m., Computer Lab
- April 1, 2020, 9 a.m.-noon, Computer Lab
2020 Census Made Simple