Membership in AMVA is composed of those administrators whose positions or titles are included in or represented by the AMVA collective bargaining agreement.
The purpose of AMVA is to:
- Represent the membership in collective bargaining with the College.
- Enforce the terms and conditions of the collective bargaining agreement.
- Represent members in grievances and disciplinary matters.
- Provide services and forums that support the development, maintenance, and growth of the membership.
- Provide a means for the discussion of problems between the College and AMVA.
- Support the goals of the membership and AMVA on significant local, state, and national concerns.
"I believe in you, so that you can believe in yourself. I am MVCC"
Model the Way
Embrace the Community