Airframe and Powerplant Test Prep Course
MVCC's Center for Corporate and Community Education, in conjunction with the College's Airframe and Powerplant Technology Program, has developed a program to prepare qualified candidates to successfully complete the Federal Aviation Administration's A&P certification examinations.
- This A&P test preparation course is tailored to the individual student’s needs and certification focus.
- This 80-hour course , along with recommended self-study hours, will help prepare you for the FAA’s written, practical and oral exams.
- All required knowledge-competencies will be covered in the categories of General, Airframe, and Powerplant.
- Tuition is $1,400.
- Students are responsible for all FAA testing fees.*
- *FAA TESTING FEES : $1,245.*
- Classes located at 116 Langley Drive, on the Griffiss Business and Technology Park in Rome, N.Y.
- Enrollment is limited and will be taken on first come basis. FAA 8610-2 approval required for enrollment.
- For information on the class, call Walt Constantini at 315-338-7826.
- To register for the class, call 315-792-5300 between 8:30 a.m. - 4 p.m. weekdays.
- All MVCC non-credit instruction is completely self-supporting, including indirect costs, and requires no public funding.
- The class is held monthly all year.
Click here to see the course flyer.