Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, Mohawk Valley Community College has adapted its Spring Open House to a virtual format so that prospective students can learn how MVCC can help them achieve their educational and career goals while maintaining the proper social distancing protocols.
The Virtual Open House will be held online from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. Monday, May 11, and will include many features of a traditional Open House, including:
- An Admissions presentation focusing on the application process, the variety of academic offerings for degrees and certificates, and general college overview.
- Financial Aid webinars with Q&A sessions.
- An Educational Opportunity Program (EOP) information session followed by Q&A.
- A Residence Life presentation showcasing MVCC’s on-campus living options.
- Academic School breakout sessions for prospective students to meet and talk with faculty in their chosen areas of study.
- A Student Life Session featuring student activities, clubs and organizations, campus life, and more.
To reserve your spot at the virtual event, visit www.mvcc.edu/openhouse.
MVCC is still accepting students for the fall semester, which is scheduled to begin on Monday, Aug. 31. To apply, visit www.mvcc.edu/apply.