2019 Jumpstart Bridge Program:
July 8—August 9, 2019
This non-residential summer bridge program, supported through SUNY Performance Improvement Funding, provides incoming students with the academic skills necessary to be successful in their college experience at no-cost.
Project Goals and Objectives
- Give students the confidence and skills to successfully transition to college.
- Assist students in their personal development of skills.
- Familiarize students with MVCC and its resources.
- Earn up to five (5) college credits including, mathematics credits and 1-college success credit.
- Receive $550 as a participant stipend for program completion.
- Exposure to college life in a structured and supportive learning community.
- Rising high school senior
- College freshman
June 14, 2019