Applying for VA Benefits
The easiest and fastest way to apply for benefits and check the status of your claims and payments! It only takes a few minutes to register for an account, and it is the central hub for everything you want to know about military benefits, including:
- Apply for disability compensation and other benefits for conditions related to your military service.
- Apply for VA healthcare, find out how to access services, and manage your health and benefits online.
- Apply for and manage benefits that help you pay for college and training programs.
- Find out if you qualify for a VA home loan. If you have service-connected disability, find out if you qualify for a housing grant to help you live more independently.
- Find out if you're eligible for Vocational Rehabilitation and Employment (VR&E) services, get support for your Veteran-owned small business, and access other resources to help build your career skills and find a job.
- Explore VA life insurance options, manage your policy online, and file claims.
- Apply for monthly pension benefits for wartime Veterans and survivors.
- Get help planning a burial or memorial service, and find out how to get survivor and dependent benefits.
- As the family member of a Servicemember or Veteran, find out if you qualify for benefits like health care, VA-backed home loans, life insurance, or money to help pay for college. If you're caring for a Veteran with disabilities, find out if you can get added support.
VETERANS EDUCATION SERVICES
Student Veteran Specialist
Veteran Education Coordinator & School Certifying Official
Phone: (315) 792-5326
Fax: (315) 792-5696
Monday - Friday
08:30 - 16:30
Walk-Ins Welcomed Schedule Permitting