Continue Your Education at
MVCC has partnered with Bellevue University to help you get the most from your associate degree by transferring your hard-earned credits to one of Bellevue's online bachelor's degree programs!
Here are a few of the benefits of continuing your education at Bellevue University:
- Academic Advising. you will be assigned a dedicated “student coach” while you complete your degree, helping you with time management techniques, and academic, financial, and referral services.
- Accommodations Resources
- Military/Veteran Services
- Tutoring Services
- Writing Center
- Career Services for career planning, resume and cover letter assistance, interview practice and networking.
- Students transferring credits from MVCC will receive a preferred rate of $350/per credit hour
Bellevue University's programs are all available online, and can be taken asynchronously, without scheduled class times, or taken through "Connected Learning," which provides students the opportunity to participate in live classroom instruction virtually.
You decide when to take classes during Bellevue University’s standard semesters — fall, winter, spring, and summer — online and on your own time.
20 options in majors, including:
- Business Administration
- Computer sciences and cybersecurity
- Communications and graphic design
- Sports Management
You join a group of classmates pursuing the same degree track. You’ll advance through your entire major course-by-course with the same community of peers in a highly interactive learning environment, so all members of the cohort benefit from the real-world experiences and diverse perspectives within the group. You only need to register for your cohort major courses once. You'll move right on from one course to the next with short breaks between sessions with no need to re-register.
25 options in majors, including:
- Computer sciences
- Criminal Justice
- Behavioral Science