University Partners & Transfer Center Events
- SUNY Polytechnic Institute (3/27 9:00AM to 3:00PM)
Mar 27, 2019, 9:00 AM to 3:00 PM Location: ACC 102 (University Partners & Transfer Center) This is your opportunity to learn more about SUNY Poly and the different transfer opportunities available to you! Come meet one-on-one with Brittany and ask your questions!
- SUNY Oneonta (3/27 10:00AM to 2:00PM)
Mar 27, 2019, 10:00 AM to 2:00 PM Location: ACC 102 Have you thought about transferring to SUNY Oneonta? Have you applied but have questions? Are you interested in just learning more about Oneonta? If so, come meet individually with a transfer representative from SUNY Oneonta’s Admissions!
- Rochester Institute of Technology (3/28 9:30AM to 11:30AM)
Mar 28, 2019, 9:30 AM to 11:30 AM Location: AB Lobby This is your opportunity to learn more about Rochester Institute of Technology and the different transfer opportunities available to you! Learn about possible transfer programs, scholarships, and the admissions process!
- Utica College Instant Admit Day (4/9 9:00AM to 3:00PM)
Apr 9, 2019, 9:00 AM to 3:00 PM Location: ACC 102 Are you interested in transferring to Utica College for Fall 2019? Would you learn to learn of your acceptance immediately? If so, this event is for you!
- Cazenovia College (4/9 11:00AM to 2:00PM)
Apr 9, 2019, 11:00 AM to 2:00 PM Location: AB Lobby This is your opportunity to learn more about Cazenovia College and the different transfer opportunities available to you! Learn about possible transfer programs, scholarships, and the admissions process!
Just because you are attending a SUNY Community College does not mean you cannot transfer to a private (Non-SUNY) institution. Many of our students transfer to non-SUNY schools. The transfer process is relatively the same, as long as you plan a head and read the admission criteria very carefully! Every private school can require different things. Below you will find some very useful links to help you on your transfer path. If you should have any questions, problems, or issues, please contact the University Partners & Transfer Center in ACC 102.
- NYS Private Institutions --Information about the Private Colleges and Universities located in NYS.
- Common Application --This application is accepted at over 400 Colleges and Universities across the United States.
- CEEB Code Finder --Allows you to find the CEEB Code for the institution you are applying for. These codes will be useful to send SAT Scores, AP Scores, and other documentation needed for admission.
- High School CEEB Code Finder -- Search for your High School CEEB code that will be necessary for your College Application(s).
- College Board --Site allows you to research colleges, compare programs at different colleges, find estimated cost of attendance, etc.
- FAFSA -- Remember to update your FAFSA with the CEEB code of the colleges you are applying to. Also, if you are a NYS Resident and applying to a NYS school, make sure you fill out your TAP Application after your FAFSA form.
8:30 am- 5:00pm (Mon-Thurs)
8:30am-4:30 pm (Fridays)
Walk-Ins welcomed, appointments preferred.
Coordinator of University Partnerships & Transfer Center
Transfer Success Advisor
Part-Time Transfer Specialist