Disciplinary Record Request | MVCC | Mohawk Valley Community College
skip to main content
Adjust Font Size

Disciplinary Record Request

Student Disciplinary Record Request

Students requesting to release their disciplinary record are required to fill out the form located on this page (with the exception of those applying for employment or transfer to another college/university wherein a document is provided by the employer or college/university for the same purpose).  Students must return the completed form to the Office of Civic Responsibilities for processing.  Forms can be delivered in person to Utica Campus Payne Hall 347 or can be mailed to:  Mohawk Valley Community College, Director of Civic Responsibilities and Chief Conduct officer, 1101 Sherman Drive, Utica, N.Y. 13501

Scanned, faxed, or emailed copies are not permitted and will not be accepted.

For questions about this process, please contact the Office of Civic Responsibilities at 315-731-5812.

>>Disciplinary Records Release Form