Registration Opportunities for Students
- The Registrar announces Priority Registration dates for currently enrolled, matriculated students, in April and October of each year.
- Students must discuss courses and goals with their advisors.
- PIN numbers are available at the Office of Records and Registration in Utica/Rome for Web pre-scheduling using the Student Information and Registration System (SIRS).
- Priority registration dates and times are assigned based on the number of credit hours students have earned at MVCC.
- All students may pre-schedule in person after the end of priority registration.
- Students who pre-schedule must complete tuition/fee payment by the published date or lose their schedule.
Mohawk Valley Community College is committed to the success of each student. All students (new and continuing/returning) are required to schedule and complete payment for all courses before the semester officially opens.
Always ask for payment receipt from the Business Office. This verifies that you have met your financial obligations after scheduling. Classes are scheduled on a space available basis. The College reserves the right to close, cancel or split classes as appropriate. Instructor assignments are tentative and subject to change.